We take a data-driven approach to evaluating performance. Calculate your number against our simplified scoreboard. For members in their 20s, the median is 700. For members in their 30s, the median is 1000.
Want a more detailed analysis? Scroll to the bottom for a link to our full evaluation.
100 points for each:
- 3 month emergency fund
- Max IRA contribution last year ($5,500 / year)
- Paid off ~25-50% of student loans
200 points for each:
- Max 401K contribution last year ($18,000 / year)
- Paid off ~50-75% of student loans
- +5% salary increase last year
- Promotion last year
300 points for each:
- Net assets equal to current annual salary
- Paid off ~75-100% of student loans
Want the full evaluation?
Take the full evaluation if you have 5 minutes. We'll follow-up with a personalized report that includes: 1) your performance vs peers, and 2) recommended steps for staying on track or ahead.